Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Kitty Patrick

 

I'm not big on sending cards for St. Patrick's Day, but I so wanted to create a shamrock out of hearts. My littlest niece loves cards, so the perfect recipient for my card! She is into any and all animals, so chose a cute kitty to be on the front with the shamrock.

The shamrock is made by die-cutting 8 hearts. I used the Nested Stitched Hearts (non-SU). Each heart is folded in half, so that when two are put together it makes a heart and stands out from the paper. To make the adhering process easier.... I die-cut a small circle underneath to stick the hearts on (can't be seen here). The stem for the shamrock is just cut with scissors free-hand.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Font - Honey Script (green)

Stamp Set - Pretty Kitty
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate, Petal Pink)
Paper - Garden Green, Whisper White, Garden Green DSP, Gold Foil
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Nested Stitched Hearts dies (Non-SU), Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewel, Glue dots




No comments:

Post a Comment