Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Whimsy Seashells

 

The Stamp Set 'Friends Are Like Seashells", the coordinating dies "Seaside Seashells' and the embossing folder "Seashells" offer many different cards options! It's best to get all 3 as they coordinate so well together. You'd be missing out if you didn't.

You may see a bit of the shimmer on the background of my card. Yes, I did paint the whole background with my Wink of Stella to make it shimmer as in the ocean. I also added Wink of Stella to the die cut seashells.

The sentiment is edged in the 'Stitched with Whimsy'  dies. I did fussy cut with my scissors the edge around the die-cut (I used the actual die as my guide to cut around it).

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Set - Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink - Early Espresso, Terracotta Tile
Paper - Terracotta Tile, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stitched with Whimsy dies, Seaside Seashells dies, Seashells Embossing Folder, dimensionals, Shimmer Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment