Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Tasteful Sipping

 


My Twin is a wine enthusiast, so when I bought the 'Sip Sip Hooray' stamp set..... it was with her in mind, along with all my nieces and nephews who will eventually turn 21. Personally, I am not a wine drinker, but to each there own.
When I saw Caroline's cards on Pinterest, I just knew I had to create one for my twin.  My sister prefers red wine.... so it was fitting to use the 'Merry Merlot' cardstock.

I heat embossed with gold embossing powder the sentiment and the wine glass.

Thanks for taking a closer look! 

Stamp Set - Sip Sip Hooray

Ink- Merry Merlot, Versamark

Paper - Merry Merlot, Whisper White, Gold Foil

Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Sip and Celebrate dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Gold Twine (non-SU), Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels




No comments:

Post a Comment