Thursday, December 31, 2020

Bloom and Hug

 

As if 2020 could get any worse.... my sister-in-law needed to have surgery. Here's a card I made for her to cheer her up! The color combo I chose was Mango Melon, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green. But, I added the Blackberry Bliss as I needed another color for the third flower I had on the stamp from 'Bloom & Grow'.

The sentiment is from 'Healing Hugs' stamp set.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Bloom and Grow, Healing Hugs
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Granny Apple Green, Mango Melon, Poppy Parade, Blackberry Bliss)
Paper - Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Budding Blooms dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies, dimensionals, Layered Leaves embossing folder




No comments:

Post a Comment