Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Gorgeous Waterfront

 

Oh how I wish we were at the beach right now! LOL!
I LOVE how the 'Waterfront' stamp set provides many options to create wonderful scenes. I know this is a set I will continue to utilize long after it has retired. Glad it's not retired yet though!

I chose to make a beach theme. Since it's a card for my brother... I wanted a more masculine color scheme, too. So, I used the colors Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana.

For the background, I used the Stone embossing folder. Now that I think on it... I could've used the Coastal Weave embossing folder to give it a more tropical feel.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Waterfront, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink -  Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana.
Paper - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Early Espresso Satin Ribbon, Die-cut/Emboss Machine, Stone embossing folder, Layering Squares dies




No comments:

Post a Comment