Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Best Magnolia

 

Using the 'Good Morning Magnolia' stamp set, I stamped the larger magnolia onto opposite corners.... making sure one (the one on the upper left) showed more than the other (on the lower right). I then colored in the images with my Stampin' Blends markers. I chose Just Jade/So Saffron and Bronze.

The sentiment is a stamp from the 'Best Year' set, and I stamped it onto the 'Tasteful Labels' dies on So Saffron paper.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Good Morning Magnolia, Best Year
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Just Jade, So Saffron, Bronze)
Paper - So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels dies, dimensionals, Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment