Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Princess Ledges 2019

 
My goal for 2021 is to finish our 2019 photobook, so here I am still working on September 2019. I believe this is the last of our hikes that we took in 2019. Whew! A few more months to go before I'll be done with 2019. Although, now that I think of it..... our 2020 photobook will be pretty sparse on places that we've gone or things we have done due to coronavirus. Gosh, I pray things get better this year!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background - Strawberry Jam (wooden - sgrmoon)
Embellishments - Mother Dear (brown leaves - Kmess); Feast of Thanks (leaves - SU)
Punch - Square (filled w/Lucky Day Mini - Kmess)
Font - Scrap Casual, Copper Black, Arial Bold Rounded (Brown)



No comments:

Post a Comment