Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Flowering Moments


I wanted a simple yet elegant design for my Aunt's birthday card. With the 'Flowering Blooms' stamp set, this one flower stamp (along with it's coordinating 'Flowering' dies) are perfect for that simple touch. I used the 'Stitched Nested Labels' dies and the 'Peaceful Moments' stamp set for the sentiment piece.
The background is created using the Stone embossing folder.
I used dimensionals to make the sentiment piece 'pop' off the page, and add rhinestones for some bling. Oh.... I did color the rhinestones with my Stampin' Blends markers.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Flowering Blooms, Peaceful Moments
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Real Red, Granny Apple Green)
Paper - Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-cut/Emboss Machine, Stitched Nested Labels dies, Flowering dies, Stone embossing folder, dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones



No comments:

Post a Comment