Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Riding Thoughts


I saw Stephanie Fischer's card on Pinterest, and thought it was awesome that she used so many stamps from the 'Let It Ride' stamp set! I knew I had to create one for myself. Thanks Stephanie!

I used an aquapainter to paint in the grass background. Probably would've gotten a smoother background using the watercolor pencils or crayons. Oh well.... I used what I had on hand at the time.

I colored the horses with Stampin' Blends markers. I think the Cinnamon Cider hue was perfect for the horses! Now, I chose to use the sentiment from the 'Sending You Thoughts' stamp set instead of the one that says 'For You' in the 'Let It Ride' set.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Let It Ride, Sending You Thoughts
Ink - Memento, Mossy Meadow, Stampin' Blends (Cinnamon Cider, Crumb Cake)
Paper - Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Cinnamon Cider
Accessories - AquaPainter




 

No comments:

Post a Comment