Thursday, October 8, 2020

Tootsie

 

My neighbor, who is in a rehab facility, asked me to create a card for "Her Tootsie" (husband) for his birthday. With a nickname like that... It wasn't hard to piece together a card with tootsie rolls on it. I hope she and her husband love it!

I used a free clip art from the internet, and My Memories Suite digital software to design the front. Once printed on cardstock.... I finished it the traditional way.

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - tootsie roll image
Stamp Brush Sets - All Time Fave (red and white stripes - SU)
Punches - Square (filled w/brown)
Font - Bobo (brown and red)
Paper - Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Stone embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment