Friday, October 2, 2020

Sam Grad 2019

 

Still plugging away on our 2019 photobook! This two-page spread is dedicated for our niece's (Samantha) high school graduation party. I had the privilege of designing the graduation invitations for my brother to send out. Her school colors are orange and black, so I stuck to that theme for her invitations and for this two-page spread. My husband and I helped to print and glue all the photos we had of Sam on her '2019' sign too! We had a fun time!

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background - white
Embellishments - Autumn Reverence (flower - ddnd)
Stamp Brush Set - Natural Composition Overlays (SU)
Punch - Square (filled w/white)
Font - At Last Greeting (Black); Chelsey (orange)

No comments:

Post a Comment