Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Sipping Love



With all my nieces and nephews getting to be around drinking age, I decided to purchase the 'Sip Sip Hooray' stamp set. Now, I'm not a drinker (was when I was younger, but isn't something I want now), and neither are my in-laws. Champagne is usually the gift for anniversaries though, so since I have this set.... I created this lovely card for them. Strawberries and Champagne. They've been married 64 years.... what an accomplishment! Congrats Joan and Joe!

I paired the stamp set with the sentiment from 'So In Love', I really like the font used in it.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Sip Sip Hooray, So In Love
Ink - Memento, Petal Pink, Stampin' Blends (Cherry Cobbler, Granny Apple Green)
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Sip and Celebrate dies, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment