Monday, October 5, 2020

Here Are Flowers



I saw a card using one of the 'Jar of Flowers' stamps to create a beautiful background piece under the focal piece. So, I chose a different flower stamp (from the one they used), and stamped the background piece. Then using that same stamp, stamped twice on the focal piece of cardstock.  These flowers I colored in using my Stampin' Blends.

I used the sentiment from 'Here's A Card". The top looked a bit plain, so I added a bow (from retired ribbon).

Thanks for taking a peek!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Jar of Flowers, Here's A Card
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight)
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories - Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Polka Dot Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment