Monday, October 5, 2020

Forever Thoughts


I wasn't really too interested in obtaining the new 'Forever Fern' stamp set from Stampin' Up!. However, as soon as I was able to see all the wonderful cards created with this set.... I knew I had to purchase it! Since this set comes with a coordinating die-cut 'Forever Flourishing', cards a a cinch to make.

I paired the stamp set (and coordinating dies) with the 'Pinewood Planks' embossing folder and the sentiment from 'Sending You Thoughts'. Oh wait.... I used the 'Tasteful Labels' dies to for the sentiment too. This card came together easily and beautifully!

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Forever Fern, Sending You Thoughts
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive
Paper - Whisper White, Early Espresso
Accessories - Die-cut/Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels dies, Forever Flourishing dies, Pinewood Planks embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment