Friday, October 30, 2020

Heartfelt Paws

 


When I saw 'Ravengirl''s (from SplitcoastStampers website) card, I knew I had to save it to create one of my own. Well that time has come. My Aunt and Uncle's dog just passed away from a non-cancerous brain tumor. So sad.
I changed a few things to make the card my own, but thanks to 'Ravengirl' I didn't need to brainstorm to create the perfect card on my own!

For this card, I used My Memories Suite digital software to create the sentiment (Chopin font for the "F" and Microsoft Himalaya font for the rest). The pawprint is from 'Campfire Stories' (MagsGfx).
Once printed on Whisper White cardstock, I finished the card the traditional way. I used Basic Black Stampin' Write marker to create the border around each square/rectangle. The hearts were from my Nesting Stitched Hearts dies.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - Campfire Stories (pawprints - MagsGfx)
Font - Chopin and Microsoft Himalaya (black)

Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink - Memento
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Nesting Stitched Hearts dies (non-SU), Basic Rhinestone.



No comments:

Post a Comment