Sunday, December 8, 2019

Wonderful Points

I received some beautiful stamps from my neighbor. They are Stampendous brand stamps. Rose Points and Leaf Trio Points pictured here... along with my Stampin' Up products, makes a lovely card for my Aunt.

As this is a December card, I went with non-traditional colors for the flower... I used Stampin' Blends to color the Rose (Pretty Peacock and Pool Party) and the Leaves (Crumb Cake).

I used the Bottles and Bubbles dies to create the banner, along with the 'Wonderful Moments' stamp set for the sentiment (As the stamp is linear -- all in one line --, I stamped it twice to get the sentiment to be stacked as it is here).

Thanks for dropping by!


Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Wonderful Moments, Rose Points (Stampendous Stamps), Leaf Trio Points (Stampendous Stamps)
Ink - Memento, Pretty Peacock, Stampin' Blends (Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Crumb Cake)
Paper - Whisper White (thick), Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Bottles and Bubbles dies, Layered Leaves embossing folder, Whisper White Organdy Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment