Monday, December 23, 2019

Your Home

 

When I saw Melissa's card (right).... it was such a unique way to die-cut, I just had to try one for myself.  As you can see with my card on the left, I changed colors and sentiments to make it my own. Thanks Melissa for your inspiration!

I first stamped the lighthouse onto Whisper White cardstock. Then I die-cut the light house to where the lighthouse meets the ground. Then, I die-cut the circle shape, stopping close to the bottom. I did have to use scissors to cut the circle and lighthouse the rest of the way - as I didn't want to die-cut too much to begin with.

For the sky background, I used sponge daubers with the colors Balmy Blue, Rich Razzleberry and Seaside Spray.  Then, I coated the background with Wink of Stella to add the shimmer before stamping the seabirds.

Thanks so much fro dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Sailing Home, Remembering Your Birthday
Ink - Memento, Rich Razzleberry, Balmy Blue, Seaside Spray
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Seaside Spray
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Circles Collections dies, Smooth Sailing dies, scissors, Wink of Stella, dimesionals

 


No comments:

Post a Comment