Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Painted Thanksgiving

 


When I saw Paula Dobson's card... I just knew it would be prefect for my Thanksgiving cards for my family! I love this 'Painted Harvest' stamp set! It's a double stamp... where you ink and stamp one color and then with another stamp, ink and stamp that one over top to create a detailed design. I decided to create a few variations of color for my sunflower. Here are the color combos: Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango; Rococo Rose and Merry Merlot; and Daffodil Delight and Peekaboo Peach for the flowers. For the leaves, I used Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive. The middle of each flower is inked with Soft Suede. The flowers in the forefront were all cut out using scissors.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Painted Harvest
Ink - Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Rococo Rose and Merry Merlot
Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories - scissors, Leaf Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment