Friday, December 27, 2019

Rooted Light

I decided to have some fun with the evergreen tree stamps within in the 'Rooted In Nature' stamp set. I inked the stamps in Mossy Meadow and stamped them on Old Olive cardstock. I then used the fine-tip glue pen to add glue to some of the branches. Then, with the White Emboss Powder, I sprinkled it on and then used the Heat Tool. Because I was using glue.... it did bubble up when heated. When cool, it does go down, but still has that raised look of regular embossing. Cool...snow covered trees!

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Rooted In Nature, Star of Light
Ink - Memento, Mossy Meadow
Paper - Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, Merry Little Christmas DSP
Accessories - Die-cut/Emboss Machine, Nature's Roots dies, fine-tip glue pen, Heat Tool, White Emboss Powder, Basic Black taffeta ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment