Monday, December 9, 2019

Growing Blooms

I really like the new 'Bloom & Glow' stamp set. Utilizing the Stampin' Blends markers makes coloring them easy! Although, trying to figure out which colors to combine is a challenge. Just think of the many variations of colors to use on this card!

I went with Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Petal Pink, Real Red and Mossy Meadow.

I stamped the sentiment first on a 3.75"x 5" whisper white cardstock. Then masking the sentiment with a scrap piece of paper.... I stamped the floral spray on the top and bottom of the sentiment. I kept the mask on when I colored the images. I found that the Stampin' Blends do bleed a bit, so it wasn't a crisp line. BUT.... that wasn't a problem for me, as I covered it up with the Real Red Ribbon.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set - Bloom & Grow
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Petal Pink, Real Red and Mossy Meadow)
Paper - Petal Pink, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories - scrap piece of paper, Real Red Solid Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment