Monday, November 11, 2019

Bubble Well

 


I found the card on the right through Pinterest on the blog 'Candles In The Garden'. What a cute and colorful card. Now, I'm assuming the card base is bigger than mine (4.25"x5.5") because I used the small die for the bottle and it still went over the edge of my card.

I stamped the black label on each bottle by using a template with the Stamparatus, and just inserting the different colored bottles within the template to stamp the label. Perfect alignment on each! I used a circle die as a guide to make sure the bottles aligned in a circle too.

Thanks so much for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Bubble Over, Well Said
Ink - Memento
Paper - Melon Mambo, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Seaside Spray, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Foil
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Bottle and Bubbles dies, Little Letters dies, Circles Collection dies




No comments:

Post a Comment