Monday, November 11, 2019

Petal Notions


Not sure who designed the card on the right. I found it on Pinterest, but the image doesn't go to any particular website. So... if this card is yours.... thanks for your inspiration! I really liked the colors and the layout, so I created one for myself.

I used Stampin' Blends markers to color in the image. Light and Dark Cherry Cobbler for the roses, Light Cherry Cobbler and Dark Flirty Flamingo for the rosettes, and Light and Dark Mossy Meadow on the leaves.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Petal Palette, Seaside Notions
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Flirty Flamingo)
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Petals and More Dies, glue dots




No comments:

Post a Comment