Monday, November 11, 2019

2019 Veterans Day

On this special day, we Thank all Veterans who have served/are serving this great country! My husband and I did not serve, but we have family members who have, and we'd like to show our gratitude for the sacrifices that they have made for us to enjoy the freedoms that we share.

I designed the focal piece within my digital software, and printed it out on Whisper White cardstock.

For the background piece, I decided to create my own embossed background using the 'Stitched Star' dies. To do this, you need your star dies, a piece of cardstock (in my case, Crumb Cake), a Die-Cut/Emboss Machine and Embossing Mats. Create the sandwich within your machine this way: platform, silicone mat, cardstock, dies, Impressions mat.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - Rockets American Flag (MMS)
Stamp Brush Set - Ink Splatter (SU)
Paper - Night of Navy, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Embossing Mats, Stitched Stars dies, dimensionals, Real Red Solid Ribbon, Blueberry Bushel Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment