Thursday, June 23, 2016

Graduation Invitations

 

When my brother and his wife wanted graduation invitations for their son (my nephew)... I jumped at the chance to design them using my digital software (My Memories Suite).  They sent me his senior photos and I designed around 8 or 9 different (front and back) options to choose from. They loved them - and I was so happy to design them for them. After designing them, they ordered the invitations through the MPix website as they offer many different paper printing options.

Here are the other designs that I created that didn't make the cut:
 

 

 

 

 

All are so very amazing in their own right... it was hard for them to choose between them.
I hope to design them for all my nieces and nephews when they graduate.

Thanks for stopping by for a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment