Friday, June 10, 2016

Go Graduate




Graduating from College -- what a great accomplishment! Congratulations to our God-Daughter, Trina! We are so proud of you!

I used Trina's College colors -- umm..whoops! I think her colors are red/white. Oh my...gotta change this. I'll post it when I get it done.

I designed the circle cap and words in my digital software (My Memories) and printed it out on Whisper White cardstock.  I finished the card traditionally.

Okay.... I created another card with the correct colors... here it is:


Supplies Used:
My Memories - Go Graduate Plus digital stamps, font (Lavanderia Regular and June)
Paper - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP, Real Red
Accessories - White Organdy Ribbon, Navy Satin Ribbon, glue dots, Circles Collection Framelits, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment