Thursday, June 23, 2016

Meadow Hunting


Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there! Both my father and father-in-law are not hunters, but I fell in love with this stamp set "In The Meadow", and wanted to use it for their Father's Day cards. 

Do you see the tree on the left hand side? Well the stamp IS NOT that tall, but I stamped in a way to create a tall tree... the portion underneath the Botanical Gardens DSP (Designer Series Paper) stops and starts down a bit to achieve this look. I love the effect it has... I hope you do too!

I used an AquaPainter to color in the grass and deer.

The Father's Day stamp is not a Stampin' Up! stamp (gasp!)... I know, I try to use Stampin' Up! whenever I can, but when I don't have a specific stamp that I want to use... I must look elsewhere.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - In The Meadow, Father's Day Stamp (Non-SU)
Ink - Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Memento
Paper - Soft Suede, Whisper White, Basic Black, Botanical Gardens DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, AquaPainter

No comments:

Post a Comment