Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Rose Blossom


Upon seeing Sharon Burkert's card on Pinterest.... I wanted to try something similar with the stamps that I had on hand. While I think mine looks good.... I really like the detail in the flowers/leaves on Sharon's stamp that she used for the background piece better than my own.

I created my cards as a 'Thank You' for all the generous people who donated to PurpleStride2016 5K Walk/Run -- which is supporting the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. Every little bit helps those fighting this deathly disease.... I hope they do find a cure for this soon.

Thanks so much for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Rose Wonder, Bloomin' Love, Lotus Blossom
Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Paper - Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Banners Framelits, Bloomin' Heart Thinlits, dimensionals, glue dots, Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment