Monday, July 13, 2015

On The Field

For me, it's a bit difficult to create teen boy cards... especially when those teen boys do not play sports. However, my nephew does love football... and he plays on his high school football team. So, making this card for him was surprisingly easy.

I created the field and the football within My Digital Studio software... and then printed it out on Whisper White cardstock.  For the field, I covered the entire background with Gumball Green. Then, for the yard lines I used a square punch filled w/Whisper White.  I finished off by adding the number punches (Timeless Type Junior Numbers)in Whisper White.

Next, I created the football. It's from the 'Great Sport' digital download and colored it Soft Suede.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Brush Set - Great Sport (Soft Suede)
Background - Gumball Green
Punch - Square (filled w/Whisper White); Timeless Type Junior Numbers (Whisper White)
Paper - Whisper White, Soft Suede


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! I am so glad you explain yourself so I can walk along and visualize your process in my mind while reading about it. As usual, Diane, you knocked this out of the park! Such a Fabulous Card, I love it all. TFS!

    ReplyDelete