Friday, July 10, 2015

Family Reunion Invite

My Mom's side of the family decided to finally have a family reunion this year.  I volunteered to create the invitation. Although, many are not able to make the reunion... I'm sure we will enjoy time spent with other family members that are there. Next time we have it -- we will definitely allow more time for those that are far away to attend.

I created the invitation with my digital software using the Family Spotlight Ensemble.  I loved the tree with it's heart on top! <--- Perfect for our family reunion.  The truck of the tree was one stamp and the leaves and heart another.  I used the coloring tool to change the heart from green to red.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Brush Set - Family Spotlight (tree, leaves and heart)
Punch - Square (filled w/Garden Green)
Font - Castellar and Bliss (Baked Brown Sugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment