Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hoppy Birthday




When I saw Lisa's cute card (bottom)... I just knew I had to try to recreate it using what I had.  My card is the top one! =)  I just LOVE how it turned out!

I used my digital software and printed out the frogs and the 'hoppy birthday' sentiment on Whisper White cardstock.

Next it was all about texture and layers.  I used three different Texture Impression Embossing Folders (TIEF) on this project - Square Lattice on the white, Houndstooth on the green, and Decorative Dots on the orange.

Thanks for hopping on over!

Supplies Used:
Embellishment - Hoppy Memories (frogs)
Font - Agency (hoppy - Old Olive); AtLastGreeting (birthday - Pumpkin Pie)

Paper - Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Houndstooth TIEF, Square Lattice TIEF, Decorative Dots TIEF, Pumpkin Pie taffeta ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment