Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Melon Petals

I love the look of the triple time stamping technique.  I've only used it on white cardstock, so I thought I'd try using it on colored cardstock with white embossing.

I first cut my Watermelon Wonder sheet 8.5x5.5 (base), 4.25x3 and 3.25x2. I then stuck them "temporarily" together with a bit of double-sided sticky tape.  Then, I heat embossed white embossing powder on versamark ink all the flowers and the sentiment.  Once that was complete, I carefully removed the layers and matted each "piece" on to white cardstock.

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Peaceful Petals
Ink - Versamark
Paper - Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Accessories - White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Organza White Ribbon



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment