Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Flood

My Aunt and Uncle came home, one day, to their home in ruins.  Apparently, while they were gone a pipe burst in their upstairs bathroom.  With them being gone several days... only 2 bedrooms were free of damage.  Everything else...other bedrooms, kitchen, living room, both bathrooms and basement had water damage.  Floors, ceiling and walls will need to be repaired along with furniture too.  My heart went out to them. The bright side was that no one was hurt and that the home and it's furnishing can be replaced.  Although... with things that were sentimental... sigh.

So, I decided to create a lovely card for them. I did and will send out that card, but my husband suggested that I create this card for them too.  Of Noah and the Ark.... and then the inside with the rainbow and God's promises.

I really like the symbolism in the artwork and words.  Beautiful!  I pray that they receive God's love and His strength to get through this.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Two by Two, Hardwood
Paper - Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink - Blendabilities (Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate)
Embellishments - MDS (Sprinkles and Sunshine - sun and rainbow)
Font - MDS (KG Eyes Wide Open)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment