Monday, June 22, 2015

Timeless Cat

I loved the idea of using DSP in alphabet punches. As I do not own alphabet punches or dies.... I tried to think of a way to make it happen.

LIGHTBULB!!!! I can use my digital software to do this!!!! duh! LOL!

I placed the Timeless Type letters 'Happy' on a page. Next, I spaced them evenly horizontally and made them even according to the bottom of each letter. They were too huge to begin with, so instead of sizing them individually.... I grouped them together, then sized it to the height I wanted them to be. Then, I ungrouped them and inserted striped DSP in each letter.

I added 'Father's Day' in a text box underneath in Bodoni font. BUT, I felt that it was missing something.  As this card was for my Father-in-law... I chose a kitty since he has a grey cat at home.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Punch - Timeless Type Alphabet (filled w/Night of Navy and Marina Mist DSP)
Stamp Brush Set - Cute Cats (Smoky Slate)
Font - Bodoni (Night of Navy)
Paper - Night of Navy, Smoky Slate and Whisper White

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment