Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Coast - DGPROG15JUN


The Splitcoaststampers website hosts a Progressive Scrapbook Challenge each month.  Each week several tasks are added, so that at the end of the month... you have a completed page.

Here are the links to each task on the Splitcoaststampers website:

I completed my page in my new My Memories Suite digital software to test it out.  The My Digital Studio (from Stampin' Up!) is no longer being supported, so I need to try other programs.  My Memories Suite is very similar to MDS... with a few differences, so it provides an almost seamless transition for those that love My Digital Studio.

I have noticed that you cannot crop stamps (or imprints, as they are called in MMS) as you could do in MDS.  I will need to contact My Memories Suite developers to see if this can be added to their software.

For this progressive challenge, I used photos from March 2015 when we took my brother to the coast to see the Pacific Ocean.  It was a bit chilly, but fun to walk and take photos on the beach.  There were many, many steps to go down (and then back up), but we did it! =)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Brush Set - Anchors Away (wave - light blue - Stampin' Up!); Vintage Overlays (Brown - Stampin' Up!); Splatter (Brown - Stampin' Up!)
Punch - Square (Summer Vacation DSP - Lindsay Jane and brown); Tasteful Trim (Brown and Yellow)
Font - Beach (yellow); CK Teen (Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment