Monday, June 22, 2015

Complimentary Nuts


I saw a similar card in Target, and thought this would be perfect for my Dad for Father's Day... as he enjoys eating nuts.
Here is the card I saw at Target:
I found a peanut clip art on the interent, and downloaded it to my computer. Then I opened up My Digital Studio to  add the word bubbles and text. After printing it on Whisper White cardstock, and adhering it to Black then Crumb cardstock.... I added the googly eyes! I drew in mouths with my Black stampin' write markers. So Adorable!

The inside of the card reads: "Thought you'd like some 'complimentary nuts' to celebrate Father's Day."

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Brush Set - Hello There (word bubble - Basic Black)
Font - Broach (Basic Black)
Paper - Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black
Accessories - Peanut clip art, googly eyes, two way glue

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment