Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Something to Design - HSSCC209

I created this card using the Color Challenge on the Hand Stamped Sentiments Blog (HSSCC209). You may view the challenge here:

I wouldn't have thought to place Mossy Meadow with Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral... as I think the green is not a "beachy" color as is the other two.  BUT... what do I know.... this color combo is fantastic together! (if I do say so myself)

For the leaves, I used the Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die. I snipped each leaf and then adhered it to a flower before placing it on the card face.

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Something to Say
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Paper - Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Designer Frames TIEF, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Basic Pearls, Corner Round Punch

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, it's beautiful! It's so sweet and cute. The embossed frame looks precious here and the flowers being "small" really makes it work so beautifully together! I LOVE it Diane! Funny how we learn; your color combo is wonderful! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I know....it is funny how we learn. It's great to have inspiration from the Hand Stamped Sentiments Blog. =)

      Delete