Thursday, June 18, 2015

2015 Grad

 

I saw this cute graduation card (the one on the right) on Pinterest... it's from Pamela Ho.  I wanted to use the colors of my nephew's school -- which are blue/white/black... but I see the photo doesn't really distinguish too well what's black and what's blue.

I designed most of this in My Digital Studio and printed it off on Whisper White cardstock. The caps are from the digital download 'Grad Party' and I cut them out with scissors and added a dimensional to the back to make every other one 'pop' off the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Brush Set - Grad Party (caps - Night of Navy and Basic Black)
Font - AtlastGreeting (Night of Navy)
Punch - Square (filled w/ Basic Black for the lines through the date)
Paper - Night of Navy, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - scissors, dimensionals


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment