Thursday, June 18, 2015

Some Fair Blossom


As you may have guessed, I do find a lot of inspiration in other blogs and forums. This card was no different. I was so taken with LeAnne Pugliese's tulips -- the color and how she did her tulips... that I had to try this out for myself with the tools I had on hand.

I used one of the framelits within the Flower Fair set for my flower.  I took my card in a totally different direction with my layout on my card, but I want you to see her's, so you can see where I do get inspiration.  Thanks LeAnne!
Here is her card:

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Something to Say, Lotus Blossom
Ink - Old Olive, Tangelo Twist
Paper - Tangelo Twist, Old Olive, Whisper White, Tangelo Twist DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Flower Fair Framelits, sponge dauber, corner round punch, Old Olive Striped Organdy Ribbon, Whisper White Twine


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment