Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wooden Bloom


In creating the card up top, I started out by trying to incorporate this sketch in my card.  However, when I added the '9' white butterflies (that I wanted because of the sketch)...... you could hardly see that there was a flower underneath all those butterflies.  It looked way to busy and I wasn't liking it at all.  So, I created my own card...... with just one butterfly.  Not sure if my card will be a Birthday or a Thank you card, so I left it blank inside.

Maybe I'll try the sketch again later this week..... we shall see! =)

Thanks for taking a peek!


Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Hardwood, Blended Bloom
Paper - Hello Honey, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink - Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Accessories - Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Big Shot, dimensionals, scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment