Thursday, June 12, 2014

Great Sports Wish

Since most of my sports "stamps" are within My Digital Studio, I used it to create the card you see here.

I laid the background image down (in Basic Black).  I decided to use the color tool to color the stars Daffodil Delight.  I used a circle punch (filled w/Tangelo Twist) to color the middle portion of the stamp.  Then I added the basketball stamp on top.

I printed the page on Whisper White, matted it with Daffodil Delight and attached it to Night of Navy cardstock.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Brush Sets - Great Sports, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Coloring tool - colored stars Daffodil Delight
Punch - Circle (filled w/Tangelo Twist)
Paper - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card; looks terrific! Very strong and bold yet so playful; love it! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete