Friday, November 22, 2013

Minecraft Birthday

My nephew loves to play Minecraft, so I decided to create a card with a Minecraft person (he doesn't like Creeper).

I used My Digital Studio to create the effect of a pix-elated person using square punches. I then printed it out on Whisper White cardstock and finished it by matting on Creamy Caramel and Midnight Muse Cardstock.

I noticed that after I printed it.... my colors seem darker than in my MDS software....hmmm... I'll need to look into correcting that.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
My Digital Studio
Punch - Square (filled w/ Apricot Appeal, Creamy Caramel, Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake, Basic Black)
Font - Franciscan (Early Espresso)

Cardstock - Whisper White, Creamy Caramel and Midnight Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment