Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Deb's 2014-2015 Calendar

My sister needed a desktop calendar, and thought of me and the My Digital Studio software.  I had never created an easel calendar before, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I was impressed that you could create two years worth of pages for this calendar.... and it's cheaper than a regular 8.5x11 size!  True, the pages are smaller 4x6, and the month pages are smaller to write in (if you wanted to add names and such).  I used a symbols for birthdays, wedding anniversaries, Christmas, Valentine's, Easter, etc....so it worked out well.

Here are her pages that I created using animal photos from the various zoos we've been to in our travels. Calendar 2014....is shown on the left hand side, and Calendar 2015 is shown on the right (....in backwards order)!

Thanks for taking a peek!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment