Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Best of Surgery

It's been a while since I've created cards here, as I have been concentrating on working in MDS (My Digital Studio) creating Christmas Cards, Calendars and Scrapbook pages.  It's great to get back into working with actual paper, tape and ribbon! =)

Although, it's never fun when someone needs to have surgery..... it will definitely cheer them up when they receive 'Get Well' cards!  My niece just had knee surgery to re-attach her torn ligaments.  Her favorite color is green, so I used that on my card too! May she have a speedy recovery.

I know my cast is below the knee, but hey... I had to work with what I have on hand!  I used the retired Stocking punch and the Lattice Square TIEF for the cast.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Best of Shelli, Express Yourself
Paper - Gumball Green, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Ink - Black Staz-on
Accessories - Stamp-a-ma-jig, Big Shot, Square Lattice TIEF, Stocking Punch, Owl Punch, glue dots, Satin Stitched Ribbon (Gumball Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment