Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hanging Frog - FMS108



My sister-in-law will be having hand surgery in a few weeks and wanted to create a cute card for her. She's fond of frogs, so (of course) I had to make a card with a frog on it!
It's Non-SU.... but it's so adorable!

I used a sketch I found on the Freshly Made Sketch blog (FMS108).  You may view their challenge here: http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2013/10/freshly-made-sketches-108-sketch-by.html
It's a older sketch (not current), but it definitely inspired me! Thanks.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used
Stamps - Mini Mates (retired), Frogs (non-SU)
Paper - Old Olive, Early Espresso, More Mustard DSP, Whisper White
Ink - Early Espresso, Black Staz-on, Pistachio Pudding, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories - Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Window Framelits, Square Lattice TIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment