Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Corset



I will be gaining a new sister-in-law in December, and as I am party of the wedding party... I will be a part of her bachlorette party!  I saw similar designs on pinterest in creating a corset card, so I decided to try my hand at creating one.  Boy, is it a lot of work!  Tying the ribbon and placing the lace edge gave me the most trouble, but I believe it was well worth the effort.... I think it turned out beautiful! Here's hoping my new sister-in-law will love it!

I used the scallop oval framelits to create the neckline and the leg openings.

Thanks for looking! 

Supplies Used:
Paper - Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Beautifully Baroque TIEF, Taffeta Ribbon (Real Red), lace (non-SU), hole punch, Double-sided Sticky tape

No comments:

Post a Comment