Friday, March 1, 2013

Waterfalls and Canyon

 

Still working on my 2010 photobook! I wanted to try to use the Color Challenge on My Digital Studio.net - Pool Party, Calypso Coral, More Mustard, Crushed Curry and Island Indigo (Color Combo 3).  I had a hard time trying to get these colors to come together, but after several different trys.... here is the two-page spread that I created with it.  Thank goodness I was digitally scrapbooking..... I could just change out papers and embellishments that worked better on my pages.

I also used a sketch from Creating Keepsakes magazine (CK Sketch Nov2012).  Here's the sketch:

Background Paper - Sweet Shop DSP #2
Punch - Square (filled w/Textured Cardstock - Island Indigo), Square (filled w/ Pool Party), Scallop Border (filled w/ More Mustard), Flag (filled w/ Calypso Coral, Calypso Coral DSP -Playful Patterns, Spring Break II DSP #7
Embellishments - Dahlias (Calypso Coral)
Stamp Brush Set - All Scallops (Crushed Curry)
Font - Lavanderia (Island Indigo, Calypso Coral)



2 comments:

  1. Love your layout. I thought that sketch looked familiar. Great Job. Also like your new blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, wonderful, lovely, just terrific! You see some gorgeous places... For sure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete