Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quicksilver Lodge - DGSC103

 

Created another two-page spread for our 2010 photobook. =)
I used a sketch that I am not quite sure where I got it from. Possibly from Scrapbooks Etc. or Creating Keepsakes.... just not so sure.  Here's the sketch:

I incorporated the Digi-Scrap Challenge (DGSC103- Still Using Stamp Brushes) into my two-pages.
With this challenge, you needed to 1) Use a stamp as a background 2) Use your punches 3) Use a Stamp Brush set as your Title and 4) Use an embellishment that you haven't used yet.

You may view the challenge here: DGSC103 - Still Using Stamp Brushes

Well,  1) I used the Natural Composition Overlays to create what 'to me' looks like snow on the top and bottom edge of the pages in the background. 2) I used square punches with Whisper White cardstock for the top and bottom edges. 3) I used the 'Raspberry Splash' Stamp Brush Set for the title. 4) I have used some embellishments before, but I did find a few that I would never have thought to use from the 'Summer Home' (circle tag) and 'Sunshine and Sprinkles' (label) kits.

I had a lot of fun with this sketch and challenge!
Thanks for looking!

Background Paper - Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP #23
Embellishments - Brads (Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz), Taffeta Trimmings (Bashful Blue), Home for the Holidays (tree), Summer Home (circle tag), Sunshine and Sprinkles (label and sun), Christmas Cocoa II (circle tag on page 2)
Stamp Brush Sets - Natural Composition Overlays (Sahara Sand at 40% opacity), Raspberry Splash (title - Basic Black and Pear Pizzazz)
Punch - Square (filled w/Whisper White)
Font - Gregory (Pear Pizzazz)


1 comment:

  1. Diane
    Your layout turned out great! I love it.
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete