Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello There - HSSSC154

 

My Sister-in-law loves frogs.  She sent some frog stamps to me in the mail..... but I have no idea who created these stamps (the original box is missing, and she doesn't remember).  I decided to create a lovely frog card for her, and I incorporated the Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Card Challenge (HSSSC154) with it too! 

You may view the Hand Stamped Sentiments blog and the challenge here: 
Thanks for looking!

Stamp set - Frogs (Non- SU)
Paper - Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, Naturals White
Ink - Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery
Accessories - Circle Cutting System (Non - SU), Satin Stitched (Gumball Green), Basic Pearls (inked with Early Espresso), dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your frog image, and the matching stamped border you colored, too! So very cute, and the green stitched ribbon is a perfect accent for the theme. Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika
    PS...I think your blog banner is adorable, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- can you color girl! Your shading and use of color on your frog is SOOOOO awesome! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That frog is Soo cute! Your card is adorable; I love your banner underneath him also. My MIL loves frogs too, I'll have to keep this in mind! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! Great job with your coloring!!! Love the color combo!!
    Your border is the perfect accent!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun card! You coloring is fabulous! So glad you joined us this week at HSS.

    ReplyDelete