Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Great Sport Hybrid - SSSC179


I created this card from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC179).  You may view their blog here: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

I created the baseball portion in MDS, then printed it on Whisper White cardstock.  I have to say using the Freeform Paint Brush tool on the strings of the baseball was very time-consuming.... I should have just colored them in with a marker after I printed it. LOL!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp Brush Set - Great Sport (MDS)
Stamp set - Pretty Petites
Paper - Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, (in MDS I used: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse and Basic Black)
Accessories - Solid Strips TIEF, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Petite Punch, hole punch, Baker's Twine (Cherry Cobbler), Taffeta Ribbon (Basic Black)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the giant baseball.
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this card and your take on the sketch, awesome! Really cool replacement of the bow, too; love it! Interesting to read about free-form MDS-ing vs. using markers instead... Live and learn I guess, right?! :) Anyway, such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete