Friday, March 8, 2013

Trek

 

Continuing my scrapping of our 2010 photobook with our trip to the Northwest Trek in July.  Yeah! I see the light at the end of this photobook..... now that I've finished the month of July (because I forgot to scrap these photos), all I have is the month of December!!!! Then, I'm off to scrap 2011! Ha!  I will get there eventually.... I just have to keep plugging away.

I used a Creating Keepsakes Sketch from May 2012 for the first page, and created my own second page.  Here's the sketch I used:


Thanks for looking!

Background Paper - Textured Cardstock (Island Indigo)
Embellishments - Walk in the Park II (leaf, leaf border), Designer Rosettes (Crumb Cake recolored Pool Party), Ruffled Ribbon (Lucky Limeade), Sycamore Street (ribbon - Pool Party), Scallop Dots Ribbon (Melon Mambo)
Stamp Brush Set - Twitterpated (Pool Party at 40% opacity)
Punch - Flag (filled w/Walk in the Park II DSP #2,4,7,10 and 11)
Font - Lucinda Handwriting (Pool Party and Melon Mambo)

1 comment: